Wednesday, May 9, 2012

SWV (I Missed Us)


                                                       
SWV (Sisters With Voices) are back after 15 years. Back in the 1990s SWV was the number one female RanB group, Cheryl “Coko” Clemons, Tamara “Taj” Johnson-George and Leanne “Lelee” Lyons have not missed a step their still bringing that SWV sound. SWV broke up in 1997 all the members went on to do their own thing, like solo careers, getting married, having kids and being on reality television shows. With the way music has changed over the last 15 years SWV’s fan base is a lot more mature. SWV has put out an album that feels like they have not been missing for 15 years. SWV new album “I Missed Us” is SWV at their best. The songs that are my favorite off this album are “Time to Go”, “Free”, “Show Off (featuring AX)”, “All About You”, “The Best Years”, “Everything I Love”, “Better Than I”, “There’ll Never Be (Switch remake)” and “Use Me”. I’m so glad SWV is back their vocals are controlled there is no screaming to over compensate for poor vocals. SWV new album “I Missed Us” is worth getting. SWV fans will not be disappointed and all of you that have never heard of SWV take a listen to “I Missed Us,” you will become a fan. I give this album 5 out 5 stars. Listen to songs from SWV “I Missed Us” album on Streetwise Radio or on MyGen365, live365, Athena365 and iTunes.
LM

No comments:

Post a Comment