Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MINT CONDITION



Mint Condition is an R&B male soul group that I have liked since they came out in the 1980’s. In 1991Mint Condition’s “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” from the Meant to be Mint album stayed on the charts for 34 weeks making R&B top 5 and the Pop top 10 this is one of my favorites.
Mint Condition just kept on putting out hits. In 1993 From the Mint Factory album had three hits single “U Send Me Swingin”, “Someone to Love” and “So Fine” these songs made it to the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip Hop Songs
Chart. Just when I thought Mint Condition would not top “Breakin My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes) they did “What Kind Of Man Would I Be”? from the Definition of a Band album released in 1996 was a hit. It made it to the number two R&B chart and number seven on the Pop chart; it stayed on the
R&B charts for 41 weeks. Mint Condition has been around since the 1980’s that is due to them having all the original members except for keyboardist Keri Lewis. Mint Condition is celebrating their 20th anniversary as a band
this year. “7” is Mint Conditions new album released on April 5th 2011 featuring hit single “Caught My Eye” and also “Not My Daddy” collaboration with Kelly Price. I am so excited that Mint Condition is still bringing their fans the hits. With their R&B, Funk, Latin, Jamaican and Jazz sound.
You can hear Mint Condition on Streetwise Radio.

LM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mint_Condition

http://www.streetwisesd.com/streetwise-radio.html

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment