Thursday, September 5, 2013

Richard Darbyshire







What can I say about Richard Darbyshire a real old school soul singer? This 53 year old U.K. artist from Stockport and Cheshire, England reminds me of Lou Rawls. Who still is one of my all-time favorite singers? What I like about Richard Darbyshire is his songwriting style is very uplifting and positive. He has written songs for Lisa Stansfield, Mike Francis, Frank Musker, Richard Niles, James Last, Level 42, Jennifer Rush and many others. It amazes me that the artists from the U.K. are underrated and you don’t get to hear them hear in the U.S. Some of my favorite songs that from Richard Darbyshire are “This I swear”, “Wherever Love Is Found”, “Nothing Can Keep Me Away”, “Love Will Provide” and “When Only Love Will Do”. DJ Michael Ealey has done it again. If you like listening to real amazing soul singer’s tune into Streetwise Radio and get your soul on. You can also listen to Streetwise Radio on Pandora, iTunes, MyGen365, Live365, Athena365 and Gilroy Radio.
LM

1 comment:

  1. Richard Darbyshire - This I Swear
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCar2PQ0Ono

    ReplyDelete