Friday, May 10, 2013

Austin Brown




What can I say about Austin Brown? Talented! It’s in his blood. Austin is the youngest son of Rebbie Brown-Jackson from the musical Jackson family. Austin has a little bit of Michael and Janet influence, but he has his own sound. I listened to his mix tape while writing this and I must say I like it. This multi-talented singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, dancer and record producer has what it takes to be a star. Those family genes are strong. Keep doing your thing Austin Brown. Some of my favorite songs by Austin are “All I Need”, “Target Practice”, “Menage A Trois”, “Remember” and “Groove 92”. I have a feeling that we’re going to be hearing a lot from Austin Brown in the years to come. You can listen to songs from Austin Brown on Streetwise Radio. Also listen to Streetwise Radio on Pandora, iTunes, MyGen365, Live365, Athena365, Gilroy Radio Station & Roku
LM 

No comments:

Post a Comment