Monday, November 21, 2011

Mary J Blige My Life II: The Journey Continues, Act I


Mary J. performed on the American Music Award on November 20, 2011 she sung “Mr. Wrong” from her My Life II: The Journey Continues, Act I album released on November 21, 2011. Mary J’s performance was outstanding, toward the end of the song a picture of Heavy D appeared on the screen to behind her when the song ended she thanked the audience and said “Rest in peace to my dear friend, my love one, my brother: the lovable and great Heavy D,” Mary said with emotion “I miss you so much, brother” as she turn and walked off the stage. This was so emotional, for all of you who don’t know Heavy D had a big part in helping Mary J. with her music career. I like Mary J’s album My Life II: The Journey Continues, Act I, especially the songs 25/8, No Condition, Empty Prayers, Need Someone, Mr. Wrong (featuring Drake), Love A Woman featuring Beyoncé is a pretty song, you would not think that the two of them would put together a songs like this. Mary J. has other artist featured on songs, Mary J’s ex-boyfriend Nas is featured on “Feel Inside” and Busta Rhymes is featured on the song “Next Level.” Busta Rhymes really took this song to the next level I can hear this song being played in the clubs. Rick Ross is featured on “Why”. I must say the Queen of R&B/Hip Hop is back doing her thing. You can listen to songs from this album on Streetwise Radio.

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment