Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jill Scott The Light of the Sun




Jill Scott new album The Light of the Sun will be released on June 21,
2011. The single So In Love (featuring Anthony Hamilton) one of my
favorite male singers is soulful. It’s the kind of song you can listen to
sitting in the park playing dominoes, on a road trip or being playing at a
wedding. Jill Scott has other artists featured on this album. The song
‘Shame’ features Eve & The Group this is a funky dance tune. Jill Scott
has Doug E. Fresh beat boxing on ’All Cried Out Redux’. Rapper Paul Wall
is featured on ’So Gone (What My Mind Says)’. The other songs I really
like are Blessed, Womanifesto and Hear My Call. I think Jill Scott may
have a hit album, tune in to Streetwise Radio on June 21, 2011, to hear
The Light of the Sun album.

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment